We take your privacy very seriously
- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential on our secure server.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party.
- Personal Information will only be used to process an order or respond to an enquiry.
- We may process data to analyse activity on our website using Google Analytics.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on promotions or new products where you have given us permission to contact you. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
Financial information, including credit card details
This information is used to obtain payment for products that you have ordered from us. This information is taken through a secure page which uses 128 Bit SSL Secure Encryption. You will notice this website address starts with “https”, not “http”. The additional “s” denotes its secure status. Such information is automatically encrypted as soon as you confirm it and passes in encrypted form to ourselves.